AntaoandChuang.Com | 米移民法一般 | 米国勤務 | 永住権  | 留学・英語学 | ビザ一覧 English (英語)
    | 人事課のため  | 貿易・投資 | ビジネス・観光
| DV 宝くじ永住権抽選 | 本事務所について | 本事務所と連絡
Antao & Chuang, Attorneys at Law:  U.S. Immigration Page
ここは: ホーム >短期商用・旅客

H-1B, L-1, E-1 & E-2...


仕事, 家族,エグゼクチーブ/マネージャ, 教授, プロフェショナール..

DV 宝くじ永住権抽選

E-1 & E-2...






General Rule

In general, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. The "visitor" visa is a nonimmigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2).  However, travelers from certain eligible countries may also be able to visit the U.S. without a visa on the Visa Waiver Pilot Program, discussed below.

Applicants for visitor visas must demonstrate that:

  • The purpose of their trip is to enter the U.S. for business, pleasure, or medical treatment; 
  • That they plan to remain for a specific, limited period; and 
  • That they have a residence outside the U.S. as well as other binding ties which will insure their return abroad at the end of the visit. 



Visa Waiver Pilot Program

The Visa Waiver Pilot Program (VWPP) enables citizens of participating countries to travel to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a U.S. visa.

Currently there are 29 participating countries in the VWPP, including: Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Uruguay.  As of the writing of this page, Greece was in the process of also being included, but the process had not been completed. 

To qualify, travelers from participating countries must:

    Have a valid passport issued by the participating country and be a citizen (not only a resident) of that country;

    Be seeking entry for 90 days or less as a temporary visitor;

    If entering by air or sea, have a round-trip transportation ticket issued on a carrier that has signed an agreement with the U.S. government to participate in the waiver program, and arrive in the United States aboard such a carrier.

    Have proof of financial solvency and hold a completed and signed visa waiver arrival/departure form (I-94W), on which he/she has waived the right to a hearing of exclusion or deportation. These forms will generally be available from
    participating carriers, and at land-border ports-of-entry. (Travelers should consult carriers before departure to verify which ones are participating.)

Entry at a land border crossing point from Canada or Mexico is permitted under the VWPP. Travelers who apply for entry at a land border crossing point are not required to present round-trip transportation tickets or arrive at the border entry point aboard a carrier who has signed an agreement with the U.S. to participate in the VWPP.  All other VWPP requirements apply to such travelers.

Visitors applying for entry under this program are allowed to remain 90 days (no extensions granted) and cannot change their status.  Travelers coming under the VWPP cannot work or study.

本法律事務所は既に各種類のビザや永住権/グリーンカード申請に関して豊富経験を有している。米移民法ビザ申請は複雑故に、有資格の法律事務所に委託するを勧める。本法律事務所は初段階の申請に就いてカウンセリングをするのみでなく、幾つかの政府機関と数々の法律と規則の処置に関して、初めから終りまで全力を尽して手伝う。  本事務所とご連絡したい場合、"Start" ボタンをクリックして下さい。お問い合せは日本語でどうぞ。
Antao & Chuang, Attorneys at Law:  U.S. Immigration Page
AntaoandChuang.Com | 米移民法一般 | 米国勤務 | 永住権  | 留学・英語学 | ビザ一覧 English (英語)
    | 人事課のため  | 貿易・投資 | ビジネス・観光
| DV 宝くじ永住権抽選 | 本事務所について | 本事務所と連絡

ご注意: このウエブページで弁護士と依頼人との関係を付けようとしてるのではない。
法的アドバイスでもない。次をお読み下さい: 使用条件

(c)1996-2002-2000 Antao & Chuang, Attorneys at Law