Select contact form to use
Please note that due to the volume of inquiries, Antao & Chuang cannot respond to general questions regarding U.S. immigration law. However, if you wish to retain a U.S. immigration law firm, please click on the link below that is applicable to your case. You will then be linked to the appropriate law firm contact form, or webpage.
- Employer seeking to hire a foreign worker to work in the U.S. Click here if you are an employer, U.S. or foreign, who wishes to employ an employee in the United States.
- Prospective Employee. Click here if your are an individual, who is not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, and you wish to accept employment in the United States.
- Investor. Click here if you are seeking to obtain temporary or permanent U.S. immigration status based on making an investment in the U.S.
- Citizenship. Click here if you are a U.S. permanent resident seeking to become a U.S. citizen.
- Reentry Permit. Click here if you are a U.S. perament resident seeking to obtain a reentry permit.
- Student. Click here if you are an individual, who is not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, who wishes to retain a law firm for assistance with a U.S. student visa.
- Family based Immigration. Click here if you wish to retain a law firm for some type of family based immigration benefit.
- General Consultation. Click here is you wish to retain the law firm for a general consultation.